Instagram Updates

Sunday, August 31, 2014

July/Aug Hair&Nails: Shunji Matsuo & Nails by Lily Xu

A super overdue blog post on my hair & nails!
Just prior to my recent July trip to Cebu, I visited Lily to dye a darker shade of brown!
P7220725

P7220721a
I was so sick and tired of my hair colour constantly fading into this ugly shade of golden-blonde!!
So ahlian-ish and looks totally like a lion mane, especially on bad hair days!! :(

So I requested for a darker shade of brownish-black but with some strands of blonde remaining untouched, so there's like different shades and variations overall!
I absolutely love the outcome of it! :D
P7220755

P7220769
Hair looks shinier and so much healthier looking!

And just a couple of days back, I visited Lily again to trim my bangs!
P8210221a

P8210225

I know that my hair will always be safe and sound under the care of Lily from Shunji Matsuo!

I*CON SHUNJI MATSUO by LILY XU
Far East Plaza #01-35
14 Scotts Road (S) 228213
 : 6737 5311
https://www.facebook.com/shunji.matsuo.fep
**Mention 'SHENNYYANG' to get 10% discount off chemical services**
♢ ♢ 
OFFICIAL PAGES
http://www.shunjimatsuo.com.sg/
FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

{ NAILS BY LILY XU }

JULY NAILS
Nails by lily xu
 
While doing my hair, I'd also do my nails c/o Nails by Lily Xu!
This is a recent new venture by Lily herself :) It's located just right beisde Shunji Matsuo! 

I wanted a beachy nails for my Cebu vacation, hence this design!
Designed and carefully crafted by Lina, the manicurist :)
July Nails


AUGUST NAILS
P8210201
Visited Lily once again to redo my nails, just in time before my BKK trip!

I was watching Hells Kitchen on the ipad attached on every chair! ;) Very thoughtful of them to include an ipad for every customer... it really helped kill the boredom while waiting for my nails to be done ;)

P8250293
And this is the current design on my nails now!!
SUPER LOVE PLEASE!
They are stained glass inspired :) And of cuz I had to have my blings on... always love blings on my nails! :D

Aug Nails

Nails by lily xu
So much meticulous hard work and effort behind this set of nailart!
Remember to look for Lina when you're there ;) Lina is always the one who'll do my nails!


**PROMO**
P8210204
Happy Hour Promo every SUNDAY- THURSDAY!
Save more when you visit between 1pm-4pm :)


NAILS BY LILY XU
Far East  Plaza #01-32 (beside Shunji Matsuo by Lily Xu)
 : 6735 4585
Mon-Sat: 11am-9pm | Sun: 11am-7.30pm

Instagram: @nails_by_lily_xu
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nail.lilyxu


Xx
Shenny

No comments:

Post a Comment