Instagram Updates

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

CNY2015 & NUFFNANG 8IRTHDAY!

P1010560

CNY is over and yesssssss, this post came a little late again (:/) But I've decided not to procrastinate today so... here it is!!
Well, CNY is pretty much the same every year isn't it? Same visitings, same routines....

This was during CNY Eve! Had a reunion gathering at my paternal's side and here are my two pretty cousins!!
P1010560c P1010560d=

I left earlier to attend another reunion dinner with Hewatt's family! This was at Grand Park City Hall!
P1010588
My first Yusheng/Louhei for the Year of the Goat!

P1010591
Freakingggg awesome Roasted Suckling Pork... not even kidding. (I AM SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW WHILE TYPING THIS POST SOBS)

P1010601a
Outfit I wore on CNY Eve!
Floral Off Shoulder dress c/o NEONMELLO. It's OOS already howeverrr ;(
This is by far one of my favourite floral dress from NM!! Everything about it is purrrfecct, the prints, the length, the cut, the flare of the dress... and how it shows off my collar bones so well :D
I do hope you girls managed to grab this gorgeous piece of dress for yourself!!

P1010601b
And because I love it so much...... I wore it out again just last week to work. HAHHAHAA
Just had to snap a picture for it again in day light cuz I felt that the previous picture didn't do this pretty piece any justice at all!!


{ CNY 初一 }
P1010602
Family photo taken at home first before heading out to Bai Nian~ Missing out Erjie though!
(Ps: Princess Shenny's room on the left lolololol)

P1010606 P1010605
DELLA IS SO CUTE I WANT ONE OF MY OWN!!!!! Hahaha I kid.

P1010606a
Selfiez in the car cuz I was too bored in the 30mins car journey from Tampines to Dover.
How did I even manage to survive travelling to SIM the past few years?!!?! *pats back* hahahaa

P1010609 P1010608

P1010611 P1010610

IKR SO MANY COUSINS and that's not all btw............
My father has like 10 other siblings, it is sooooo insane. Every year I feel damn claustrophobic everytime I enter my Grandma's place during CNY. Imagine almost 60 people squeezing in a 4 room flat? I say not cool. And it is very very hot & stuffy. Lol
P1010614
All my Yang cuzzies are so pretty!! :D

P1010616
The 3 Jubilee babies! SO CUTE RIGHT.
My bias is of cuz my pretty Della(right side). Hehehe
Got her this cutesy cheongsam (which happened to be too big for her sobs) from Hong Kong when I was there in January!

P1010629
Sun light evidently too bright for Dylan. Lol

P1010636

P1010635a
With my Dajie and Erjie :)
Over to my maternal side~
P1010641
A better family portrait!

P1010644a
My favourite Popo! She was the one who brought me up and taught me the only dialect I know (Hainanese). Love you Popo!!!

P1010645
Cuzziessss again

P1010649
Outfit for Day 1.
Dress: TheClosetLover
Heels: Aldo

P1010652a

Had dinner at Hewatt's place and his mum whipped up so many dishes!!
P1010657a
(I AM STILL VERY HUNGRY URGH)

And this is probably one of the best Yusheng I had this year!! :D
LOTS OF SASHIMI AND ABALONES I LOVEEEEE.
P1010661

Spent the night playing mj, ban luck and drinking with his family and cousins!
I lost in Mj but won back alot in Ban luck so hehehehehe imma happy girl!


{ CNY  }
P1010661a
Took this selfie to send to Hewatt initially... hahah but thought it actually looked not bad and decided to upload it on Ig. Hahaha

Headed over to my aunt's place for lunch and I kinda played with Della most of the time. Lol
P1010662 P1010666

P1010667

After lunch, I literally flew over to H's aunt's place cuz I was pretty late for yet another lunch gathering! (!!!!)
CNY = EAT NON STOP
P1010679a
Outfit for Day 2:
Romper: MDS
Heels: Aldo

P1010670

Spent the night celebrating Hewatt's mum birthday at home! Some MBS chefs came by too and thank you (I dont know which chef though) for baking this awesome Chocolate Birthday Cake.
IT WAS HEAVEN 
P1010680

Spent the night playing Poker, Ban Luck.. and drinking with my favourite people!
Thank you Jingxuan and Louie for coming by!!! so much love!!


{ CNY  }
P1010686a

Spent most of the day at home cuz relatives came over~
Still, I had to dress up even though it's at my own house since its CNY!!

P1010691
Outfit for Day 3:
Dress: gifted to me by an online shop I modelled recently for but I forgot the name of it :(
Flats: Pretty Fit


Then had dinner with Hewatt & family over at SYUN @ RWS to have a belated birthday celebration for his mum!
P1010693
"Like spring, the season of rebirth, Syun will reawaken your senses and renew your perception of Japanese cuisine with its nouvelle interpretation of Japanese fine dining. Helmed by celebrity chef Hal Yamashita, the menu is rooted in Kobe cuisine, using only the freshest premium ingredients, but presented with a refreshingly modern twist. Prepare to titillate your palate with the finest Kobe beef and other seasonal produce, all freshly imported from the likes of Awaji Island and the Tanba area in Japan."

P1010696
Appetiser: Sea Urchin Rolled by Wagyu Beef
This was seriously the BOMBZ. Sooooo good!!!! Everything was so fresh and the cavier was exceptionally good!

P1010698a
Assorted Sashimi

P1010702

P1010704a
Steamed Red Mullet | Pan-fried Conger Eel & Foie Gras sauteed with Balsamic Sauce
Chawanmushi | Charcoal Grilled Wagyu Beef w Brandy Soy Sauce & Wasabi, Simmered Abalone w Salmon Roe
The best has gotta be the Pan Fried Conger Eel & Foie Gras. Interesting how I used to not eat foie gras at all... like, I really REALLY hated it. And I feel that they kinda stink??
But I have grown to like it more and more recently!
Wagyu beef was good too but the ones over at Izy is much better in my opinion!

P1010710
Assorted Sushi
It was not a cheap meal but I guess for the freshness and how uniquely the dishes were put across, it was well worth the money. I DEFINITELY MISS THE SEA URCHIN ROLLED BY WAGYU BEEF OMGAWDZ.
Syun
RWS, Festive Walk
Tues-Sun: 12pm-3pm, 6pm-11pm
6577 6688



{ CNY  }
P1010715
I slept almost my entire Sunday away but woke up in time for a steamboat meal with Stef Karx Kei at my place~
Thank you Mummy for helping me to prepare the soup and ingredients!!


It was Monday again and... it was back to the daily grinds~
On one of those days, we had a Yusheng in office made entirely out of FRUITS. It was my first time trying it and it's goooood!! And needless to say, HEALTHY. Pretty interesting huh!
P1010715a

Then finally.... Saturday came and I met up with Frans, Huizhen and Jas for our mini reunion over Jap food! #neversaynotoJap
P1010738a
This was at Itacho ;)

Then we had the usual gambling and drinking session again over at H's place with my favourite people!
Louie came late so he's not in the picture~ Thank you guys for coming!! Love y'all!
P1010740

Yupppp so..... that's my CNY for you!!
Hope all of you had a blast and continue to HUAT AH!!!!
- - -
#NUFFNANG8IRTHDAY
1

Last Saturday was Nuffnang's 8th Birthday! It's my first time joining them in this celebration since I am new to this family so I was pretty excited :D
2

I've blogged about the celebration on my Dayre but thought I'd share some pictures here too!
Need to document these pictures down here for memories :)
2a
To Infinity and Beyond.
(ps: try spotting me lol)

We had lunch at Da Paolo Bistro Bar. Thank you for hosting us!! :)
3
Theme that day was White x Gold x Silver! I absolutely love the whole setup and decorations!!

4
Xiaxue, Sophie and Yutakis + my bulging tummy hahahaha
SIGH I look like a giant beside Xiaxue and Sophie plzzzz. :(

5
There was also a photobooth done up by Hello Stranger
So much fun taking these pictures. Thank you lovely sponsors :D

6

7
With Charlene, Limaran & Becks!

8
What would I do without these 2....
Say hello to my new current manager, Madeline & my previous manager Amantha!!
Thank you for taking care of me all these while + pushing me for jobs!! BIG HUGS!

9
A picture with Yina, Evonne, Yutakis, Mongchin & Limaran!

10

11
Jessica!! So pretty and skinny!! WO YAO

12

13
Outfit
Dress: Hervelvetvase


It's 4.41am now and its time for me to sleep with a very empty stomach :(
Goodnight lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment