Instagram Updates

Friday, March 20, 2015

March Visuals

Thought I'd do a lil short post before I jet off in 3 hours time~

1
Chanced upon this patch of green grass with lotsa fallen pink florals on it!!
It's as if Cherry Blossom in Singapore? So pretty, I couldn't resist taking a shot over here!

2
Outfit I wore to a recent NIVEA event! Blog post will be coming up soon btw ^^
Floral Maxi: HerVelvetVase

3

4
It happens to everyone as they grow up.
You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realise that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do.
So you keep the wonderful memories instead~


5
Outfit to #LeGrandZWedRunway2015 last Sunday!
Maxi Dress: Love Bonito

6
More about this day on my Dayre HERE.

7
Eyelash Extensions done by Jenny from J.Lashes (located at Yishun)
More about the process of these lovely fluttery eyelash extensions on my Dayre HERE.

For enquiries/appointments, contact Jenny at:
- jenny7134 (Line & Wechat)
- +659385 5981 (Whatsapp)


8
Outfit to fix my tresses at COVO Singapore just a few days back~
Top: Bangkok
Maxi Skirt: Depression
Sandals: FEP

9
NEW HAIR COLOUR AND I'M SUPER DIGGIN' IT!!!!
It's done so beautifully and I absolutely love the gradual tones of the purple, blue & turquoise, and how well everything blends in so well together!!

Done by Senior Hair Stylist, Maika.

COVO Singapore
Quote 'SHENNYCOVO' for a 20% discount!
43 Keong Saik Road (S) 089147
6221 4585

More about the hair transformation on my Dayre - HERE.


10
Happy feet yesterday in this lovely Gold Trim Flats c/o Ellysage.
Quote 'SHENNY10' when you shop with Ellysage for a 10% discount!

http://ellysage.com/

11
Had no idea what to wear for work yesterday... so I took Hewatt's working white top as an outerwear. LOL. 

Alright, I'm off to pack my luggage and then heading straight to the airport!
I'll try to document my days on my Dayre so follow me there if you haven't already! ;)
DAYRE.ME/SHENNYYANG

Or follow me on Instagram (@shennyyang), I'll definitely be uploading pics everyday!!


Xx
Shenny

No comments:

Post a Comment