Instagram Updates

Thursday, April 09, 2015

The Laneway Market #cafehoppingsg

Just two days back, I gave The Laneway Market a visit since it's pretty near to office!
P1010512

P1010498
Loving the homely cozy set up!


P1010499
I was kinda expecting the cafe to be crowded especially since I went in during lunch time, plus I've been seeing alot of brunch pictures from The Laneway Market appearing on my Ig newsfeed lately..
Surprisingly it was not packed at all! Just how I like my cafes visit to be :)

I ordered my all time favourite, Aglio Olio again~ 
Hahaha how is it that I can never get sick of this dish? So simple yet so yummyyyy
P1010500
I requested for additional bacon cuz the aglio olio was served plain.

P1010505a
Candid shot taken by my love while I was sipping my Iced Earl Grey Tea!

P1010507
The boy had the Risotto which tasted rather asian-ish instead of angmoh-ish. LOL at my description bahahahaha. He finds it nice but it was pretty normal for me~
Aglio olio still the best la!

P1010508
We also ordered a plate of spam fries to share! Wanted to ordered truffle fries but they ran out of truffle......... :(

Hahaha speaking of spam fries.... 
*BIMBO MOMENT ALERT*

Hewatt: Eh babe do you know what's spam fries actually?
Me: No leh, I was just about to ask you. What is it?? They spammed alot of fries??
Hewatt: 
Me: Like seriously... I wanted to ask how much fries are they gonna spam
Hewatt: I knew you confirm don't know what's spam fries & that's why I asked you to test you
Me: THANKS AH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEWATT DIED LAUGHING SIAAA
Okay now I know. Spam fries are made of luncheon meat. LOL


THE LANEWAY MARKET
266 Tanjong Katong Road (S) 437053
6719 8832
10am-9.30pm (closed on Wed)


P1010511

P1010514a
Diggin' this 2 piece suit c/o Hervelvetvase!
Totally worth the wait of 1 month for the BO to arrive :D

HVV is one of my favourite online store since years ago! Shop them at:
http://hervelvetvase.com/


~
APRIL NAILS done by Niunails!
P1010485a

Going very dainty and feminine this month! Colour is inspired by the Cherry Blossom season :)
And as usual, alot of blings to go with on my nails! I love how sparkly they are :D
P1010487a

For appointments, call or sms:
8113 6741
Quote me to get unlimited free lace designs on your pretty finger nails!! ;)


xx
Shenny

4 comments:

  1. LOLOL YKNOW I THOUGHT SPAM FRIES ALSO THEY GNA SPAM ALOT OF FRIES HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was the spam fries? i only eat spam hk style in dolly noodles with a fried egg. comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay! Hahah pretty much like Luncheon meat?? Lol

      Delete